10 signs you may be a Supernatural Addict November 4, 2014Posted by karinshah in brothers, demons, ghosts, paranormal, paranormal romance, Sam and Dead Wichester, spirits, Supernatural, TV, Winchester.
10 signs you’re addicted to Supernatural
1. Talpa, the production company that makes the Voice makes you think of a Tibetan spirit sigil and you immediately force yourself to stop thinking about it lest you bring it into existence.
2. You look at your carton of salt and wonder if you have enough
3. You say, “look there’s baby” when you see a classic black impala
4. When you hear the name Sam, you automatically add “and Dean”
5.. You consider whether you could draw a devil’s trap.
6. You know the current Supernatural season takes place a few years in the future
7. You know how many years that is.
8. When someone says Lawrence, you say “Kansas.”
9. When someone says Kansas, you start singing “Carry on my wayward sooooon.”
10. You would totally watch Ghost Facers.
Now, it’s your turn. Got some more signs you’re a Supernatural Addict? Let’s hear’em!